AFHS LawFirm is Hiring!
AFHS LawFirm is currently looking for professionals to fill a position as an accounting officer with
job duties and requirements as follows:
- Ensure monthly management account and year end financial statements are prepared timely and accurately
- Handling financial bookkeeping
- Maintaining accounting system and accounting documents records
- Verify the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents records
- Conduct bank reconciliation activitiesProvide reviews of GL transaction to ensure alignment with tax regulation
- Undertake administrative tax duties
- Execute account payable transactions
- Bachelor’s Degree (S1) in Accounting/Tax/Finance with GPA minimum 3,00
- Having minimum 1 year experience in law firm, accounting, audit firms, and related field.
- Have strong analytical skills, fast learner, and able to work in a team as well as individual
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to prepare and maintain the full set of accounting documents
- Strong understanding accounting finance principles
- Having the working experience in big public accountant firm will be advantage
If you are interested in this position, please send your piece of summary to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are waiting for your summary soon!